My love is your light - By H.L.Rippingale and David Sudsey

My love is your light - By H.L.Rippingale and David Sudsey

Don't you see I am not what you see?
I am not the person you want me to be!

All I think about all day is getting just one glimpse of you,
You walk like a dream of Angels in a scented morning dew

I walk alone in darkness in a mist, inside I do not live!
I look lovable but I have none to give

Just open your Heart you have freedom inside,
Let my words be your thoughts, my love be your guide

Maybe I don't want to be guided, I have be come comfortable lost
For I was stolen leaving me cold as frost

I do not want to change you as I love who you are
You feel close to me, but I know you're so far

How can you love me when I don't even know who I am
You are good to me but I don't deserve a kind loving man

You deserve a heartbeat and a hand to hold at night
please come out of the mist and into the light

I like being lost and empty I feel no pain
I don't want to feel those tears like rain!

Then I will leave you alone with your choice
My Heart is yours..but you don't hear my voice

I hold myself back from love
Maybe it's time to let go and fly on the wings of this dove .


© 2009 - 2010 H Rippingale