It's Time

It's Time!

I have been dragged; misled through the brambles of his deceiving way

I'm lost blind; cold in darkness in hope just for one ray

To you I will be as a wife; honorable, loving, dedicated, faithful and kind

Please Lord I won't allow you to leave my mind

From your path and knowledge I won't be tempted to stray

For your forgiveness and love to fall upon me I truly beg as I pray

I won't leave you again as I have seen the wickedness of the mighty fearsome dragon which hurled from the sky

Don't leave me without my wings for I without you father will fade to the shadows and die

Bring me back to where I began and belong

I've lived without living and understand all the ways that are wrong

It's time to put an end to this beast which brings shame

It's time for your children to make the demons return but bound with fires of chain

He has tried all the unwritten with all the games that he did play

Every trick has been done; it is time for their judgment day!

© 2011 H Rippingale