Drink Driving

Drink driving

That risk you take is a life you take

Drink and drive, that person is no longer alive
You were feeling great but now you struggled to break
"But I only had five, it was a small drive!"
Tell that to the body that is lying still, blood pouring out, tell the family and see how they feel
"I didn't think this would happen to me, I thought I'd be okay, I could see!"
You got behind the wheel, are you that thick! People like you make me sick!
Rules are there for a reason; please remember that, it doesn't matter about the season.
Use your brain then that body won’t be there, blood streaming down the drain while you try to remain calm because you didn't mean to cause harm but you did, a feeling of guilt for life you won’t get rid
Don't drink and drive to keep yourself and others alive!

© 2009 - 2010 H Rippingale