You're killing me for that!

You're killing me for that!

Mother I am in your womb and you are already trying to put me in a tomb!

Why are you poisoning me with that drink and smoke? How do you think it effect's me when it makes you choke? And you think its fare when you snort that coke? Fix up mum, you're a joke!

I didn't ask to be here you created me, you're not ready for me don't you see!

How can you teach me how to behave when you don't even know how to, your more interested in going to that rave! We are both heading for an early grave, this is your fault, I'm your baby please try and save!

You fall in love with the boys, they look like men but they treat woman like toys!

Why didn't you wait! I want to be here but not like this but now it's too late!

You starved my brain of oxygen and didn't treat me right, now I will grow with learning difficulties and being healthy is going to be a fight! All because you wanted fun on that night!

I am in your womb; it may as well be my tomb

I love you mum, don't you love me? This isn't how it's supposed to be

Remember you damaged my health; you did that all by yourself!


© 2009 - 2010 H Rippingale